Notice of Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 14 November 2023
Moonee Valley Racing Club Inc
Notice is now given that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of Moonee Valley Racing Club will be held on Tuesday 14 November 2023 commencing at 6.00 pm (AEDT).
The Committee resolved to hold this year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Members in the Committee Room, Level 4, Moonee Valley Racing Club.
If Members would prefer to attend the AGM via a virtual platform you may register your attendance through the link below.
AGM start time: 6:00 pm AEDT Tuesday 14 November 2023
- Registration opens: 9:00 am AEDT Saturday 12 August 2023
- You will be able to register through this link.
- Once you register you will receive an email to confirm your login details.
Items of business
1. Confirmation of Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting, held on 15 November 2022;
2. Consideration of the accounts of the Club and the auditor report for the financial year ended 31 July 2023;
3. Election of Committee Members
- Ms Su-Ann Khaw
- Mr Peter Blunden
- Mr Anthony Durakovic
No other members of the Club were nominated for election. Therefore in accordance with Rule 8.6 (2), the above three candidates shall be declared elected.
4. Election of Auditors in accordance with Rules 7.1(3)(d) The present Auditors, Ernst & Young, are eligible for re-appointment and have indicated their desire to continue in the role, if appointed;
5. Special Business of which notice has been given in accordance with the Club Rules 7.1 (3)(f) and Rule 7.4(5)
6. General Business
Questions to the Committee
MVRC invites Members to submit questions prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org. These questions will be moderated and passed on to the MVRC Committee and Executive to answer at the allocated point during the meeting.
I look forward to your attendance.
7 October 2023