Please view our COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
Gates open: 5.15pm
First race: 6.30pm
Last race: 10.00pm
If you are an owner, please check your acceptances email from Racing Victoria.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RACEGOERS
An update from the Moonee Valley Racing Club on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Current @ 7, January 2021
The Valley is delighted to welcome back our Members, Member Guests, Partners and Racegoers for our Ladbrokes Friday Night Lights race meetings on Friday, 15 January and the feature Australia Stakes on Friday, 22 January.
There is a range of packages available to pre-book including dining, reserved tables and seated general admission that are detailed on our website, and we hope you and your friends can join us.
The Moonee Valley Racing Club continues to work closely with the Victorian Government and Racing Victoria to work within the required protocols and provide a safe environment for everyone attending The Valley. This page will serve as an information hub for racegoers, which we will update regularly as latest information relevant to members, partners, industry participants and the wider public comes to hand. If you require specific information, please contact our Customer Service Team by emailing email@example.com
UPDATED MASK REQUIREMENTS
As per the current government protocols, a mask must now be always worn when indoors (unless eating or drinking) and when you cannot socially distance in all other circumstances. The Valley require all racegoers to bring and wear masks as required as a condition of entry.
A COVIDSAFE RACE MEETING
The Victorian Government require Racing Clubs to operate health and safety protocols. This means that your race day experience may be different to what you are used to. Please note the following protocols that will be in place as well as refer to the description of each package before making your reservation:
- You must remain in the area you have reserved ONLY, there will be no access to other areas of the racecourse
- You must remain at your table or seat at all times, unless ordering food or drink, using the bathrooms, smoking area or using TAB facilities or Bookmaker facilities
- You must not attend if you are feeling unwell
- You must bring a mask with you and wear it all times when indoors
- You must ensure social distancing (1.5m) is always practiced
- You must use safe hygiene practices – hand sanitiser is provided in common areas
- You are encouraged to download and enable the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe App
PRE-BOOKINGS AND REGISTRATIONS
Members, Member Guests, Partners, and all Racegoers will need to pre-book into one of the products to attend racing at The Valley. Racegoers that have not pre-booked will not be able to access the course.
You will need to provide the names and mobile number of all in your party at time of booking.