Notice of Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 16 November 2021
Moonee Valley Racing Club Inc
Notice is now given that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of Moonee Valley Racing Club will be held on Tuesday 16 November 2021 commencing at 12.00 pm (AEDT).
The Committee resolved to hold this year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Members via a virtual platform.
If Members are permitted to attend in person, they will join Committee Members in the Committee Room, Level 4, Moonee Valley Racing Club.
The decision for an online AGM was guided by the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions andthe Club prioritising the health and safety of its Members. The Club continues to closely monitor the advice of government health authorities and always acts to put the appropriate safety measures in place.
AGM start time: 12:00 pm AEDT Tuesday 16 November 2021
Registrations are open. You can register through this link
Once you register you will receive an email to confirm your login details.
You will be able to login one hour prior to the meeting at 11:00am.
Items of business
- Confirmation of Minutes of 2020 AGM
- Consideration of the Financial Report and the Auditor’s Report of the Club for the financial year ending 31 July 2021
- Election of Committee Members (if required)*
- Election of Auditors
- General business
- Special business of which notice has been given in accordance with the Club Rules
* Election of Committee Members
- Per Club rule 8.8, three Committee Members are required to retire at each election and are eligible to seek re-election
- The candidates standing for election (or re-election, as applicable) are Committee Members Don Casboult (Chairman), John Blight and James Hogan
- Any financial full member holding voting rights is also eligible to stand for election
- Nominations for Committee close at 5.00pm Friday 1 October 2021
- Nomination forms may be obtained from the Chief Executive
Further information of the Committee Nomination process is available at https://www.thevalley.com.au/about/club-rules
Questions to the Committee
MVRC invites Members to submit questions prior to the meeting at email@example.com. These will be answered during question time.
If you have a question that you would like to ask during the meeting, a link will be provided that enables you to submit your question once you successfully register above. These questions will be moderated and passed on to the MVRC Committee and Executive to answer at the allocated point during
I look forward to your attendance.
11 August 2021