2020 Ladbrokes Cox Plate Carnival Charity Pin Note: Proceeds ($5 per pin) goes to the Ronald McDonald House Victoria & Tasmania and $2 for postage and handling.
- Due to staff at the Moonee Valley Racing Club currently working from home, orders will be dispatched every Tuesday via Aus. Registered Post.
- You will be contacted via email to confirm delivery address and to issue an Australia Post tracking number once your order has been posted, which will provide further details on that status of your items.
- Delivery of MVRC Merchandise to addresses within Australia will be free of charge and no further delivery fees will be incurred. However if your desired delivery address is outside of Australia, you will be contacted to organise alternative arrangements which may incur additional delivery fees.
- Should there be issues with stock or availability of sizing, you will be contacted via email to arrange an alternative or refund prior to delivery.
- Moonee Valley Racing Club will accept returns should you wish to return an item for any reason.
- You will have 14 days from the date you receive your order to return the item/s to PO BOX 245 Moonee Ponds, 3039
- Moonee Valley Racing Club will not cover the cost of return postage or additional postage requirements due to sizing or item exchanges.
- Currently due to the closure of the onsite office at The Valley, we ask customers not to return items in person.
- Prior to returning items please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following in your email:
- Invoice Number (located on your Tax Invoice)
- The reason for the return
- Your desired outcome (refund or exchanging for another item / size)
For further updates to this process as COVID-19 lock-down restrictions ease, please watch this space.