All existing Members are encouraged to sign up Young Members. By doing so they receive 6 complimentary beverage vouchers and one Member will have the opportunity to win 2 passes into Valley Precinct enclosure on Cox Plate Day valued at $500.
SIGN UP A MATE Terms and Conditions – Season 2019/20
||Moonee Valley Racing Club Inc. (ABN 45 806 588 917) of Gate 1 McPherson Street, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
|How to Enter
||Any Existing Full or Full Young MVRC Member proposing a New Member will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
New Members can be proposed by completing a 2018/19 New Membership Application form.
||Entry is only applicable to 2018/19 Full and Full Young MVRC Members.
The New Member being proposed must not have been a MVRC Full or Young Member during the 2018/19 season.
The New Member must list the Full Name and Member ID of the Existing Member under the ‘Proposer’ section of their application form
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter
||The promotion commences at 9.00am AEST on 1st July, 2019 and ends at 9:00pm AEST on 30th September, 2019
| Limitation on Entry?
||An Existing Member receives one entry for each New Member they propose i.e. Sign up ten New Members and receive ten entries into the prize draw. A Member proposing more than one New Members may receive multiple prizes in the prize draw.
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of a prize under this Promotion constitutes deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
4. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
5. As per the unclaimed prize clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that winner’s Prize will be forfeited.
6. If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
7. The Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST where applicable.
8. The Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. Printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing winning entry.
10. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
11. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions